all kinds of development topics for all kinds of learning professionals.
i wanna be a guest on ifyouaskbetty podcast!
Hey Hey! I am looking for some folks to come on my podcast and have a chat about development topics aimed at learning professionals.
Click the button if you would like to be a guest!
what are we chatting about?
development topics aimed at learning professionals
I am looking to chat about things like:
- Click Next: Is elearning dead or just overused? How do we change the stigma behind elearning to increase its effectiveness?
- The Art of Saying No: Understanding why we need to say no in order to make room for things we want to say yes to. Some people are really good at that – and then there is the rest of us.
- Emotional Intelligence: The four areas, how they intersect and why we should be practicing them daily.
- Procrastination: I will write this description later…I guess.
- Fun at Work: Should we strive to have fun at work? Should we add it as an objective every year?
- L&D’s Role in Employee Engagement: Do we have one? How can we fully define it? How do we gain buy in on what we feel our role really is?
- Core Values: What they are, why they are important, how often you should revisit them, and what happens when your actions are out of line with your core values.
- Your Passion and Your Work: How to align your passion with your work and do you even really have to do that in order to be fulfilled.
- Grief in the Workplace: How to engage with coworkers or participants that are grieving.
- Change Management and the Role of L&D: What is our role in Change Management? How can we manage change upwards?
- People Follow People: Discuss the psychology of why people love avatars and characters. Discuss the Bitmoji Explosion: What does this worldwide adoption of personalized characters mean for the learning industry? How can we use them effectively and efficiently in learning?
If you have an idea for a podcast – click the button and let me know!